The conference provides a platform for participants to engage and explore current techniques, innovation, and technology advancement in the field of medical laboratory sciences.
Date: 26-27 July 2017
Venue: Riverside Majestic Hotel
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Institute invites submission for poster presentations on all aspect of Medical Laboratory Sciences/ biomedicine that have not previously been published or presented.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS : Before 30th April 2017
INSTRUCTION FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
1. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
2. Text should be typed single-spaced, containing at least 200 and not more than 300 words.
3. Abstract typed in Microsoft Word should be submitted via email to the Scientific Committee (as below).
4. Aim of the study, methods used and summary of result and conclusions should be stated. The name of the attending presenter must be in bold.
5. Successful presenters must confirm their intent to participate by submitting the registration form.
Use the following excerpt as a format guide.
THE EFFECTS OF SEA CUCUMBER WATER EXTRACT ON WRITHING INDUCED BY ACETIC ACID IN MICE
Christina G Y*, Shahimi MM* and Hassan Yaacob** .
Jabatan Farmakologi, Fakulti Perubatan, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia*,
Jabatan Farmakologi, Fakulti Perubatan, Universiti Malaya**, Kuala Lumpur.
Sea cucumber water extract (Stichopus sp1) or locally known as “air gamat” was commonly employed by the Malays to promote wound healing. The objective of the present study was to determine whether the water extract of Stichopus sp1 possesses analgesic effect as measured by................................................................................
Authors are encouraged to submit the full manuscript of the scientific paper as the presented papers will be reviewed and may be selected to be published in the Malaysian Journal of Medical Laboratory Sciences.